• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Still Owns an N64?

Do you still have an N64?

• Yes, i can't let go of the past!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm planning on getting one...

• Nope, never owned one.

• Total voters

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i still have an N64, it was my older brother's and i keep it in my room. ^^

what about you guys? anyone out there still have the N64?

++EDIT++
i added a poll... so yeah... vote up there...

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
At first I had the LoZ collectors edition for Gamecube so I could play N64 zelda on it. Recently my bro bought a used N64 :) I know some other people who still have them, it's a nice system ;)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yes! Yeah I do, it's cool because it's original and has all the first 3-dimensional zelda/mario/star fox games on it, luv it!!!

i still have mine even though i have an emulator, but i find myself using the actual console more than the emulator

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I do! its outside tho, on a minature house thing lol, i keep my wii out there too, i have the original Oot, Super smash brothers64, Mario cart 64, and........Elmos world XD

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I still own a Nintendo 64. My father purchased it for me when the systems were new. I remember getting dizzy when I would play Super Mario 64, because it was hard to get used to 3D graphics. For the first couple of years I owned it, I still played my SNES. It was only after getting Ocarina of Time that I started to really appreciate my Nintendo 64. Before that, I just intermittently played Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, and Yoshi's Story.

My favorite titles for the N64 include Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Majora's Mask, and Donkey Kong 64. In other words, the N64 was the system that got me into Action-Adventure titles.

It is upstairs, hooked up to one of the last CRT television sets ever produced by Sony. It just wouldn't feel right on an LCD screen...

Yep. Still got it. I still play it pretty frequently too. Even better than the SNES, the N64 is my favorite system, since it's the system I have the most fond memories with. Most of those memories come from Ocarina, Majora's Mask, Mario 64, Smash Bros., Banjo Kazooie, and Donkey Kong 64, just to name a few.

My red controller's control stick is a little messed up because of games like Mario Party and Mario 64 that make you rotate it around really quickly, but my gray one is still in great condition.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Oh yes, I proudly still have my N64 and it is alive and well.
mruwdj.jpg

Lost the controller that goes with it, though. D:​
OMG I HAVE THE MATCHING CONTROLLER TO THAT!!!!!:D (.........30characters.............)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Oh yes, I proudly still have my N64 and it is alive and well.
mruwdj.jpg

Lost the controller that goes with it, though. D:​

I don't have many games for it (I never did. In fact, I have more games now than I did before) but I have a good collection.
259v3ft.jpg

This is all I have. Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong 64, Tonic Trouble, Yoshi's Story, Mario Party 2, Resident Evil 2, and Mission Impossible. I had Mortal Kombat, but traded it with someone for Conker's Bad Fur day (Which I somehow lost D:)

/one-upping everyone else

Oh, how I remember Resident Evil 2 on the N64. My brother had it and let his friend borrow it and never saw it again. But this was a very long time ago. I have it on Gamecube now.

I still have an N64 (my brother gave it to me) and it still works. We never had a Zelda or Mario game on the N64. It was a hard to keep up with games then. The games we did have are now gone except for WWF Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy. Truly the best wrestling games of their time. And future ones could learn from it. Wrestling games have gotten stale. Oh and I also managed to get the Spider-Man game for it not too long ago.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I still have my parents N64. I also still have a working SuperNintendo, if you'd believe it. I own several games on each. Probably the most played on the N64 is either Donkey Kong, Star Fox, or one of the two Zeldas. The most played on the SuperNintendo is easily Killer Instinct.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I still own mine, I don't use it but I own it. It sits on my shelf with my DVD player and Gamecube, which also don't get used any more.

Maybe one day i'll get round to hooking the thing up to my TV.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Oh yeah, I'm never gonna sell it! Here is my N64 collection

2 Gray consoles (one is CI:cool:
6 controllers (Gray, Yellow, Green, Purple, Black, Red)
Rumble Pak
Extension Cord
Memory Card
Ram Expansion

Zelda Ocarina of Time (Gold)
Zelda Ocarina of Time (Gray)
Majora's Mask (holographic collectors version)
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Party 2
Mario Tennis
Mario Kart 64
StarFox 64
Kirby 64 Crystal Shards
007 GoldenEye
007 World is not Enough (Blue)
Donkey Kong 64 CIB
Banjo Kazzoie CIB
Banjo Tooie