• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Should I Choose

Who should I choose

• Turtwig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chimchar

• Piplup

• Total voters

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
So, I'm creating a youtube account, where I do 'Let's play's' for different games, I've decided to start with pokémon platinum, and I'm gonna let you guys decide which of the starters I choose, and if you can think of a good nickname, post it too, if it's good enough, I might just use it in the videos.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
i just dont get why no one voted for turtwig! i had him in pearl and he worked out great, destroyed all the gym leaders. but i had the most fun raising piplup.

I like Turtwig the best, but it is a defensive and slow pokemon which can be boring to watch

plus send me a link so I can watch

I recommend a Piplup named Hurricane or Strom or Blizzard

These are some good moves to think about:

Brine
Metal Claw

Last edited:

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I once did a whole team that I traded over as eggs. They were named after colors, with "Crimson" the Chimchar, "Azure" the Piplup, "Jade" the Treecko, "Amber" the Pidgey, "Obsidian" the Sneasel and "Indigo" the Gabite.

They grew up to be a really suitable team. Really, any name works, but I try to stick to a theme.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK, thanks for all the votes, if you wanted to know I'll also be doing a 'Let's play' of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. It's sorta my BIG project, cause it's an extremely long game, so I'm accompanying it with this Pokémon platinum as a sort of mini project, since the Fire Emblem LP will probably take months to do, I don't want to get myself bored now do I. Anyway, I'll try and post links, if not, I'll tell you the channel name when I start up.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Go with Chimchar! There are barely any fire guys in the game.

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
I was stuck between Chimchar and Piplup (I personally feel the final evolutions are better than Turtwig). I think Piplup would be a good choice because it cause you to not worry about a Surf user, and there are actually some good fire-types in Platinum (at least when compared to Diamond/Pearl), so you do not need Chimchar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom