• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Plays Xbox?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
PSST: Click on anyone's name > View Profile > Scroll down, on the left, and find Gamer IDs > Gamertag.
If that last section is there, you have all the information you would need. If not, then they don't play. You'll get a lot more results, and a lot better results, if you try that. :)

As for me, yes, I play. You can follow the above directions to see the info. ;)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
PSST: Click on anyone's name > View Profile > Scroll down, on the left, and find Gamer IDs > Gamertag.
If that last section is there, you have all the information you would need. If not, then they don't play. You'll get a lot more results, and a lot better results, if you try that. :)

As for me, yes, I play. You can follow the above directions to see the info. ;)
But you still have to know that they're there. Not everyone has an Xbox. And not everyone that does has Xbox Live Gold. Like me, I was waiting until I had more contacts before bothering to get a subscription, but I still listed it anyway.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I play the 360 most of the time. I have over 50 games for it, so it's my main console. I have Live and my Gamer Tag is Turo602. So feel free to add me, I'm on almost everyday.

I play games like Halo, Resident Evil, Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Sonic, and many other great series and games.

Last edited:

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
I do play 360 I don't play much online though 'cause I don't have a good internet connection but I do occasionally go places that I can use the internet.

I've recently been playing DW: Gundam. Warhammer 40k Kill Team. and AC: Brotherhood.

My Gamertag is AssassinCaboose (My bro's is UnbiddenPhoenix if you wanna add him too)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've had an x-box for many years, but I've never tried Live. I didn't see the point in spending money on playing *my* games against other people. If I do want to play with others, I invite my friends over, lol

squirrelguys

Hero of Slimes
I play mainly FPS games but I do sometimes play more classic games. Buuuuut my gold expires on the 23 and I'm not going to renew it right away. Because of all the 8 year olds on Xbox Live.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've had an x-box for many years, but I've never tried Live. I didn't see the point in spending money on playing *my* games against other people. If I do want to play with others, I invite my friends over, lol

Live is much more then that. I myself don't even play online much but it's worth it. It's known to be the best online service. But that's just me.

i play 360 but i don't play online cause i'm against Microsofts "you need Xbox Gold to play online" game they got going on, cause really i shouldn't have to pay ffor something that the PS3, the Wii, DS, 3DS, and possibly even the Wii-U can all do for free

i play 360 but i don't play online cause i'm against Microsofts "you need Xbox Gold to play online" game they got going on, cause really i shouldn't have to pay ffor something that the PS3, the Wii, DS, 3DS, and possibly even the Wii-U can all do for free

Yeah, that ticks me off. My gamertags Uncivilclover99 by the way. Don't ask why.

I play sometimes, My GT is Fang X38.

Games: All CoDs since 4, Borderlands, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Rock Band 1-3, most of the guitar heroes, Left 4 Dead 1-2, Halo 3 and Reach, and a bunch more.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I'm a big ps3 gamer, but I will have to admit that even though I'm not a big xbox fan, live beats the PSN anyday.

I play sometimes. I'm waiting for RAGE and Skyrim to come out. Also the new Fallout DLC is coming out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom