• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Owns the Skyward Sword Collectors Edition Strategy Guide?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I too have one…..it’s pretty nice, with Golden coloured pages and everything…..the Surface map is currently up on the wall next to my T.V……I have no regrets in buying it :silent:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
no, was offered it when i bought the game bundle but i wasn't going to buy the guide when i don't like using a guide first time round and by the time i've finished it there will be online guides for any of the little things left to find

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I still need to get one just for the heck of it because I look Collector's editions. But right now I'm just using the Internet if I need any help.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i got one though i don't think it was all that great.. it left me confused alot and it wasn't to clear (at least to me) about the dungeons.. but that's ok that's why we have good ol' zelda dungeon here! :D Also the wonderful Mases <3 lolololol!!

I'm still trying to get one for myself, then Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword versions too.

One day I'll have them mwuahaha.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I got it. The surface map' material feels funny :cooky: I love the subtle blue color, with the gold crest in the center, the gold barrier, and the gold pages. It's beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom