• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Owns A: PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS, DSi, 2 Wiis, PC, and a Gamecube

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Weird question, should of just said what systems do you have.

Well eh, I have....

Nintendo 64 but I don't play it much.
Nintendo Gamecube but I only use it to play Gameboy Advance games with my Gameboy Player. I also have a pretty good collection of 30 games.
Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP but I a haven't played it in like forever, I only kept it because of Four Swords (But I'll have that on 3DS soon) and FS Adventure.
Nintendo Wii and I play it a lot. I have nothing but exclusive games. So I have 23 games as of now.
Nintendo 3DS I also play a lot as of now and will continue to grow my list of games in the future.
XBOX 360 now this is my most played and I also have the biggest collection of games for it. I have 59 games.

I also have 14 games for the Original XBOX but I don't have the system. All the games I have are backward compatible anyway.

The following consoles are what i own:
Nintendo entertainment System(doesn't have the cables)
Sega Genesis (haven't played it in a while)
Playstation (do not have a memory card)
PlayStation 2 (Do not play it much)
Gamecube (play it everyday)
Xbox (disk drive failed)
Xbox 360 (Play it almost everyday)
Wii (rarely play it, until SS comes out)

Jedizora

:right:
What I own?
A PS3
Xbox 360
Wii
3DS
DS lite
DS
GBA
2 GB SP
1 gameboy
1 snes
a gamecube.

I think thats it. Might have to be updated.

Here are the systems I own, in order of favorite to least favorite:

-Playstation 2
-SNES
-Nintendo 64
-Playstation
-NES
-Xbox 360
-GameCube
-Wii

Handhelds:
-Game Boy (original)
-Game Boy Pocket x2
-Game Boy Color x2
-Game Boy Advance
-Nintendo DS Lite

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I currently own:
Nintendo 64
Wii
X-box 360
3DS
2 PC's (but I don't use'em for gaming)

I used to own:
NES (gave it to my cousin after many years of usage, it broke down within weeks after that, lol)
Playstation 1 (sold it at a market)
X-box (my cousin was borrowing it and since I had long since upgraded to 360 I let her keep it)
GameCube (bought it used because I needed a GC controller for my Wii, and it was cheap, but since the controller was too worn to use properly and all GC games could be played on the Wii, I decided not to keep it, lol)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I have:
Wii
DS Lite
3DS
GameBoy Advance
1 iMac (I game on it; Nancy Drew, Spore, and some others. :D)
Nintendo 64

Used to have a GameCube but I sold it when I got my Wii. Planning on buying an XBox 360.

Nintendo Consoles: NES,SNES,N64,GC,Wii,WiiU(in the future),GBA,GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS
Sega: GameGear(I need more Sega game consoles)
PlayStation: PS,PS2
X-Box: 360(Haven't played it since Sept of 2010, plan to play it more when Sonic Generations comes out)

I also play in Arcades, but there aren't alot of arcades around so whenever I see one I pop in quarters immediately.

Last edited:

jugglaj91

I am me....
Nintendo Consoles:NES,SNES,N64,GC,Wii,WiiU(in the future),GBA,GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS
Sega:GameGear(I need more Sega game consoles)
PlayStation: PS,PS2
X-Box:360(Haven't played it since Sept of 2010, plan to play it more when Sonic Generations comes out)

I also play in Arcades, but there aren't alot of arcades around so whenever I see one I pop in quarters immediately.

I can not remove that face for some reason. If anyone is wondering, I have a PlayStation.

^ ^Space after colon works.

On Topic - I have an Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, PC, NDS Lite, 3DS. I do play GCN games on my Wii though, but I dont count as having one as I don't actually have one.

I play NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Wii, GBC, and GBA. I had a Gamecube and an Xbox, but sold the Gamecube after I got the Wii (I miss it though) and sold the Xbox, because, frankly, the original Xbox didn't have a lot going for it.

I really only use the Wii to play Gamecube games and to watch Netflix, since there are very few Wii games that I've liked enough to keep them. Oh, and I have a PC too, of course, though I'm getting a Macbook next year.

Let's see. Here is what I own:

NES (although I don't play it that much)
SNES (Same as above)
N64 (I play it occasionally, mostly Perfect Dark)
Gamecube (I've played it recently)
Wii (Haven't played it that much)
DS (Play it occasionally)
3DS (I play it all the time)
PS2 (I usually play my PS2 games on my PS3)
PS3 (I play it all the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom