• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Likes Harry Potter?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I absolutely adore the Harry Potter series! I was first enthralled by the whole magical world when I read the "Chamber of Secrets". After that I was hooked and I went back to read the first book and then subsequently all the books that came out afterwards. I think I even bought the first two games for the play station 1, but they weren't very good and I wasn't terribly good at them at all :P

I've seen all of the films and I have all of the books. I can't really rate which is my favorite because I like to think of the whole thing as one big story opposed to several smaller ones strung together. ^^ Though, I can comment on my favorite characters, which are Bellatrix, Professor Magonagall, Dumbledore, Snape and of course Harry.

The Harry Potter series has really been the definition of a lot of my childhood hopes and dreams, and when the series ended completely (both books and movies), I felt rather saddened that that part of me was gone. D; But, my love for the series burns on, and will continue to do so for...uhm...a couple of years more. ;D

I grew up on Harry Potter, so it would be hard for me to say I don't like it. I love it.
It's interesting seeing new fans take on it though.
I even bought the Spanish edition at Barnes and Noble because, well, it's spanish Harry Potter, and I wanted to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom