• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Who is Your Smash Main?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Brawler, Gunner, or Swordfighter?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Most Fun to Play: Ryu, Cloud, or Captain Falcon

Least fun to play: Olimar

My best character: Captain Falcon

My Worst Character: Palutena or Dedede

Longest main: Captain Falcon

Shortest Main: Meta Knight

Best Matchup: Donkey Kong

Worst Matchup: Shulk or Lucina/Marth

Favorite Moves: Falcon's Knee, Sheik's side tilt, Falcon's Down tilt, Cloud's Down tilt, Lucas' Up Smash, Lucas' back air

Last edited:
Poll not relating to the topic here so I will abstain from voting on it.

In Melee I mained Roy.
In Brawl I mained Ike and Link.
In Smash Bros WiiU I mained no one because the game was not that good.

Melee - Pikachu (or Pichu if my friends refused to let me be Pikachu)
Brawl - Pikachu (or occasionally Metaknight if we were weren't playing seriously)
4 WiiU/3DS - Pikachu (sometimes Greninja... but we tend to do random most of the time now though)

Although me and my friends are fairly evenly matched in general when using our mains, they still find it annoying when I use Pikachu... not because of how I fight, but how I survive... I've got a knack for recovering pretty well with Pikachu, which makes it harder for them to knock me out of bounds.
One time we started a 3-way 99 lives match and it wasn't long before they noticed that their lives were going down twice as fast as mine... it took both of them teaming up against me just to match the pace of lives being lost, but I already had the advantage by that point, so they ended up abandoning the match... that was probably around the time we started using random characters for most of our matches.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
*announcer voice*

KING DEDEDE
SSBB_Dedede.png

But seriously though, he's just so fun to play as. I also like to play as Samus, Toom Link, Mario, Kirby, and Falco

Also, Brawl is my favorite Smash game by far

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I play a pretty mean dual main Ganon/Sheik in Melee. Not enough to do damage outside Locals though. Also got a pocket Luigi for the Misfire/Taunt shenanigans and a Ness. If I get back on the grind I don't know whether to stay Sheik as she'll be receiving buffs under the new NTSC ruleset or practice Marth for a new style and better MU vs. Spacies.

(Language warning)

I have the most lame, unfun Mario ever in 64, that carried me to top 32 at BAM9 (DQs tho cause nobody wants to play that type of neutral lmao) and I'm working on a Falcon that's a bit too flowcharty at the moment.

Before the Patches/Bayo came in and ruined everything I played a bit of Sheik in Smash 4 too, now I just play whoever. Mostly Sheik/Link I guess.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I play a pretty mean dual main Ganon/Sheik in Melee. Not enough to do damage outside Locals though. Also got a pocket Luigi for the Misfire/Taunt shenanigans and a Ness. If I get back on the grind I don't know whether to stay Sheik as she'll be receiving buffs under the new NTSC ruleset or practice Marth for a new style and better MU vs. Spacies.

(Language warning)

I have the most lame, unfun Mario ever in 64, that carried me to top 32 at BAM9 (DQs tho cause nobody wants to play that type of neutral lmao) and I'm working on a Falcon that's a bit too flowcharty at the moment.

Before the Patches/Bayo came in and ruined everything I played a bit of Sheik in Smash 4 too, now I just play whoever. Mostly Sheik/Link I guess.

So you play competitive? Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom