• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Who is Your Smash Main?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Brawler, Gunner, or Swordfighter?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Who is your smash main? Is it different in other smash games?

I main Captain Falcon in smash 4, with Sheik and Cloud as pockets, although I am pretty versatile. I am good at Lucas, Mario, Marth, Ganondorf, Link and a few others. I suck at Little Mac, Mewtwo, and basically any other Pokemon.

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Im primarily a Link main but have a strong Captain Falcon. I'm currently in the lab creating a genetically modified Luigi main thats powered on pure RNG and jenky plays like misfires, true shorukens, and down taunts. ive got an ok jigglypuff as well. i suck at Dr. Mario and robin and diddy kong.

I haven’t played smash bros in years, but I usually went for either Link or Mario.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't play as much as I used to, but I generally pick "Random". That way, I get stronger at playing as and against more characters.

It's also fun beating people as their main in a mirror match.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Link has always and forever been my main with Luigi as a close second. In Smash 4 I played Cloud quite a bit as well.

Ninja

Well well well
Link has been my main since the original, always fun to play as him despite dat jump. Fox is a close second.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I like playing as a bit of everyone, but Mario, Luigi, and Fox have been characters I usually use among all the games.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It would be impossible to list all of the characters I have mained... Actually it wouldn't, but when I was a noob I'd switch mains daily, except I always kept Link. Now I've fallen out of the Link loop and have been focusing my efforts on mostly Sheik right now (since I am trying to develop her into a solid pocket), Cloud (also for a solid pocket), and Captain Falcon, as my main.

I have dabbled in Game and Watch. Down throw 9 is lethal and is super fun to hit your friends with when they are actually competitive players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom