• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is your favourite Superhero?

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Aside from Captain Britain, otherwise we'd just have a long list of his name written by different people.
image.jpg

fairyfountain

bros before poes
latest

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I got two. The Doctor (Dr Who) is my hero at anytime. A lonely man in his Blue Box who has nothing but a screwdriver and still manages to defeat threats and enemies. That's my hero.

Castiel the angel (Supernatural). He is everything a hero has. He is my super hero. A rebel angel who struggles and who is going against the instructions given to aid the Winchesters. Plus he is adorable in human form!!!!!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I can't pick Captain Britain? Well that's dumb.

Other than him, then, I've always said my favourite is either Iron Man or Wolverine. I seem to like superheroes with some amount of metal in or about their person.

Dan

Most of the superheroes I've observed are from children's tv shows, a few comics, wiki entries and movies. Out of them all I will probably go with spiderman. (Started reading the amazing spiderman a while back). I love his wit and some of the things he does with his webbing is quite creative. I've been exposed to spiderman the most too, and always enjoyed playing as him in the spiderman games for ps1 and ps2. A good spiderman game with good web slinging physics is always fun. It's also a lot easier to identify with Peter Parker more than most heroes since Peter seems to have faced quite a few issues with all have had one time or another.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Spider Man, and Deadpool, though I dont think Deadpool is really a Hero.... More of a smart-ass Mercenary.

Other than that, If you can count Edward Elric (FMA) as a superhero he would probably be my top pick. But I was thinking we were just talking about Comic Books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom