• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is your favourite actor?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
In Tamil, My mother tongue, I'm a big fan of Vijay or Thalapathy.
images.jpeg-2.jpg
In Bollywood I like Alia Bhatt
When it comes to Hollywood I like Will Smith, Jackie Chan , Stephen Chow, Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise. And Gal Gadot is my favorite actress.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Well, I’m not very good at remembering actors yet, but if I have to choose, it would be...

The four actors of the four hobbits in lotr!! I’m obsessed with those movies, they’re so good! My favorite hobbit is Frodo...

....I might’ve had a crush on Frodo once....
Thats elijah wood....thats tjw only one i know off the top of my head and dominoc monagahn???

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Thats elijah wood....thats tjw only one i know off the top of my head and dominoc monagahn???
The other 2 are Billy Boyd (Pippin) and Sean Astin (Sam)

I see so many big names here, while my favorites are much smaller XD
It's basically because of my 2 favorite shows, but my favorite actors are Topher Grace and Zach Braff ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't really have a fav actor/actress. I'm more into movies or series rather than following the actors careers. But there are a few I can't leave out.
Keanu Reeves because of him not only being devoted to acting but he's also a very nice and gentle @Spirit (see what I did there :P )
Johnny Depp because of his acting skills. He's like a chameleon when it comes to playing weird characters
David Tennant because he's really good at what he's doing. You can see he loves acting (but he should stop shouting because that's way over the top)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom