• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Singer/Band??

who is your Fav. Singer/Band??

• Lady Gaga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katy Perry

• Breaking Benjamin

• Jason Aldean

• Josh Turner

• Total voters
Hello there me again this time I wanna know what everyone's favorite singer it band is today.

I wanna know why and if they are inspiring to you at all.

Ha lol I had to ask my brother for all those people cause I can't remember any famous persons name lol

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Gawd there shouldn't have even been a poll... <_<'
You only have pop singers/rappers on there dude, you do know that people listen to rock and metal? :P

Ha lol I had to ask my brother for all those people cause I can't remember any famous persons name lol
I still don't know why you made the poll then... having people just post what they like is better if the options are higher then 10 in my opinion. P:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Gawd there shouldn't have even been a poll... <_<'
You only have pop singers/rappers on there dude, you do know that people listen to rock and metal? :P
A lot of people actually. My favorite band/singer isn't on there, but Breaking Benjamin and Katy Perry are pretty good.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I really don't like any of those... I'm a rocker at heart haha. If you want to know people's favorite singer/band, may I suggest leaving off the poll? There are WAY too many singers/bands to put in a poll and cover who everyone likes. Just trying to be helpful:)

Well I was gonna leave off the poll but I thought I would see how many people listened to these people. They are my brothers top fab people and the top singers today. And theres 2 singers that are country then lady Gaga and Katy Perry so there not all rappers.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
Out of the options listed, Breaking Benjamin, but I really don't like any of those artists. Anyways, there's not much point in making a poll for these kinds of threads, unless you expect everyone to listen to the same 5 singers/bands.

R

Relindra

Breaking Benjamin is the only one that doesn't suck on that list. My favorite though is Blink 182

C

curl

Linkin Park is my favorite band and i hear most of songs him.. Love to watch videos

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Don't like any of em'. Though, Katy Perry is pretty good. I guess I choose her. Even though my favorite band is skillet.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Hmmm. I've only ever heard of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. They have a few good songs, but I'm not really a fan. I'm more into Rock/Alt/Punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom