• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Singer/Band??

who is your Fav. Singer/Band??

• Lady Gaga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katy Perry

• Breaking Benjamin

• Jason Aldean

• Josh Turner

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hate pop!

All kinds of metal is my thing.

Amen. Although, I don't really like screamo or death metal. But any other kinds I like.

Please rename this Thread: Artists who has ruined a whole Generation of music (choose one).

Haha! I couldn't agree more! Except Breaking Benjamin. They're okay. But your classifaction fits Lady Gaga more than anything else on that poll.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Either way, my favoite is L'Arc~en~Ciel, who clearly isn't up there when they should be because that band is AWESOME.

Oh, damn, forgot to mention them. I love L'arc~en~Ciel. Hyde is some kind of diva, but he have such a great voice. The whole band is great. Their sound is magic. Would love to see them live, but this chance is really rare (the next concerts are in France and The United States).

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Lol I can't believe you actually listed my favorite band, Breaking Benjamin! Yeah… as you could guess by the previous sentence, it's Breaking Benjamin (closely followed by Seether and Three Days Grace). Any sort of post-grunge metal band is good IMO.

Please rename this Thread: Artists who has ruined a whole Generation of music (choose one).

Umm, no. Well, I pretty much hate everyone up there besides Breaking Benjamin… so, with the exception of them, yes. I'm overexplaining this…

You always talk about Metallica! I'll have to check them out. They're a metal band right?

Do you mean to say you've never listened to Metallica? D:

A lot of good artists weren't on the list so I choose Breaking Benjamin, and in all honesty, they're really good-- I dig their lyrics/instrumental combinations. Aside from them, I also like Three Days Grace (I have a lot of nostalgia associated with their songs), 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day (some of their songs are really good), Apocalyptica (some, particularly their songs featuring other artists), Sonata Artica (their music is seriously awesome), Nightwish (they have some good ones), Within Temptation is pretty good too, also Fall out Boy (laugh, I don't care), Evenescence, Dream Theatre, Metallica... Panic! At the Disco is pretty good.... at this point, I'm ranting, and there's more but I can't think of them atm. There's some Techno bands (aside from Daft Punk) that are pretty good too.

Katy Perry isn't bad, it just depends on what you like, some of her songs are pretty catchy. Lady Gaga is talented, again it just depends on your taste in music. I've never been a fan of either one, really. Mainly because I don't care for a lot of the purely pop songs.

actually to all of you lol they are all great artist and singers and bands ...i agree there shouldnt have been a poll.
Everyone ip there is very talented Lady gaga has an amazing voice in certain songs Katy perry is very good and breaking benjamin and the other 2 are also good. its all a matter of opinion and taste in music. none of them have ruined the music generation yall just dont like them.
But if you didnt notice i got you all to talk about the people you dont like. which shows that you do pay attention to them wether you like them or not you still pay attention. and how do you know they all suck if you dont listen to that type of music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom