• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Person from Zelda Other Than Zelda and Link?

• Thread starter ✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖
  • Start date

✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖

Because my favorite would either be Saria or Malon both from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time MY FAVE ZELDA GAME EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖

K'mon No fave characters? Look at all of the options!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's a hard question because I have a fav character in each game I played. But in general it would be Link of course but the question was who it would be besides the main characters (Zelda/Link) I would say definitely Quill the Postman very closely followed by Medli/Saria.

Ikana

Trollkastel
To hard for me to decide I guess I would have to go with Cremia from MM.It was sad when her little sister lost her memory and the person she loved was getting married to someone else and she managed to accept that marriage and how she new that they were not safe from the moon and she let Romani drink ChateauRomani milk knowing that they would die before morning.

✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖

Nice answers I have fave characters from every game (Except the games i didnt play :P) Anyways

Twilight Princess: Midna
Ocarina of Time: Malon
Majoras Mask: Skull Kid (:clap:)
Wind Waker: Tetra (Or Awesome Mailbox)
And theres only 1 person i like the best in the ENTIRE GAME that knight dude

:mastersword:

Mine would be Darunia (OOT), King Ikana (MM) and from Twilight it would be Yeto for no reason other then they just look cool but all in all its very hard to find characters better then link and Zelda.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Hah, I love so many random NPCs it's not even funny.
I'm particularly fond of the Koroks in WW, though.
I've mentioned this a few times on some different threads, but they're just so freakin' cute with their leafy faces and tiny instruments.

...But I guess if we're going with a specific person, then I guess I'd say either Makar, for obvious reasons, and that he's super adventurous and courageous despite his size, this little guy, or the Skull Kid from TP. He's a bit more devilish than the ones in OoT, but I doubt he'd have any interest in picking up the most dangerous mask in existence.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like Aryll, seriously, she should get her own adventure some day. In fact, I'm tempted to write a story about her. *ponders about that plan*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom