• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Who is Your Favorite NPC from the Zelda Games?

キラ

Yo!
I don't know why, but I always thought that Grog was really interesting. In OoT, he just sat in front of the tree in Kakariko Village at night - he's really mysterious... I also like his quote "People are disgusting. My own mother and father are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!" Maybe he was shunned by his family. I mean, he looks much different from his sister Anju, the Cucco lady and his dad Mutoh, the big guy with the white mustache with his arms crossed. I mean, this guy looks pale and a bit deformed. It's sad, I kinda feel bad for him.

Another interesting thing about Grog is that he dies and turns into a Stalfos. He died before Link, as an adult, could give him that potion from the mushroom he gave him when he woke him up with his old cucco Cojiro. He was wandering around the Lost Woods and got killed, so he turned into a Stalfos. He isn't in the end credits scene at the end of the game, so that's proof, I think, that he's a Stalfos.

9_Biggoron13_Large.jpg

Who is your favorite NPC from the Legend of Zelda series?

I think one of my favorite characters is Anju, specifically from Majora's Mask. She was one of the characters that I seemed to pay a lot of attention to when I was first playing the game. I would see her cry by the Laundry Pool, which made her seem more real to me than most of the characters.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In this video I link below near the 12:00 mark, you'll see Gorko. While Gorko has a flat personality, I think that he could have been so much better fleshed out than what he was. And I know I said a bunch of negative things about him, but he really is quite a looker, it wouldn't take much for me to want to sleep right on top of him because he's more than likely a protector of all people and not just the Traveling Goron Coupe.

[video=youtube;eVRHVO6FSxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVRHVO6FSxk[/video]
----------
I think that I also like Saria quite a bit. She too didn't have much for a personality, but those N64 graphics didn't require a character personality when all of it was so much wonder and fantasy and mmm qimme dat.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Telma, definitely.

Telma.png

Because of her big... personality. I really like her personality.

It's a tie between Saria & Malon, but I gonna have to go with Saria. I've always felt bad for her ever since Link left Kokiri Forest & she's the only person who was not only friends with him, but also defended Link after everyone else accused him of killing the Great Deku Tree. When she becomes a sage, I've felt bad for her even more when she said that she's gonna leave her home & everything else. This is mainly why I wanted to see her return in Hyrule Warriors after seeing Ruto & Darunia come back, but I was saddened that she wasn't. Come on, Nintendo, where's the love for Saria?

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
250px-Bean_Seller.png

Well, I think this dude deserves an honorable mention. Very hard to get a read on him.

931882-happymasksalesman003.jpg

But I wouldn't be me if I didn't name this guy. I think he is by far the weirdest, most mysterious and intriguing character in the whole Zelda franchise. I though he was weird in OoT and he really goes nuts in MM. Seriously, this is the best NPC Nintendo has ever created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom