• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Is Your Favorite Nintendo Developer

Who Is Your Favorite Nintendo Developer
My favorite developer has to be Masahiro Sakurai. His games always have lots of unlockable extra's like stickers or key chains, which is perfect for people who get that completionist urge.

[video=youtube_share;Q_8Q7RYVzyw]http://youtu.be/Q_8Q7RYVzyw?t=17s[/video]

What is your favorite game developer?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Shigeru Miyamoto man. You can't top his work on the series. He's created things liike Mario, DK, LoZ, Pikmin, and so much more. He even mentored the guy who created Pokemon. He's been involved in so many great games from the 1980s to today. He's a living legend, and the gaming world might be completely different without him.

Sheik

:the:
I'd go with Sakurai. I don't consider him as legendary as Miyamoto, but he's put all his effort into making some of my favorite games of all time. Aunoma is close up there.

Fig

The Altruist
There are so many developers from Nintendo that I really admire and have made an ever lasting impact in my life. For me, it has to be a tie between Shigeru Miyamoto and Masahiro Sakurai. Shigeru Miyamoto practically created all of the legendary franchises that Nintendo is famous for such as Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Pikmin, and just this past E3 he showed off new IP that actually utilizes the Gamepad to its maximum potential. Just when you think Miyamoto only has Super Mario and Zelda games to create, he comes back with more than what we originally imagined. Masahiro Sakurai also deserves credit for being one of the best developer that Nintendo currently has. Starting at the age of 19, Sakurai started out with Kirby and later on created HAL Laboratory. He's also the creator of Super Smash Bros., Nintendo's way of celebrating everything Nintendo is known for in one game. Whenever Sakurai has something in mind, he will do whatever it takes to complete the task and ends up with very successful games and takes the toll of the stress from creating these games. He has recently brought the Kid Icarus series back to life and currently is working on Smash 4 for the Wii U/3DS. When I think of dedication, Sakurai is always the first one to come to mind since he literally won't rest until the game is complete. This is why I love both Miyamoto and Sakurai for always striving for excellence in their respective franchises and Miyamoto's creativity and Sakurai's dedication, Nintendo is still able to maintain itself even when the company is not in its best shape at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom