• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Link?

Emotionally, it's Skyward Sword. Graphics-wise (not the facial expressions, just overall color scheme and such), it's Twilight Princess. Top two Link's, though TP's probably my fave. Third place goes to Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, definitely.

Groose

Groosenator
Majoras Mask Link, because he matured early due to his previous adventure (going forward 7 years, becoming an adult, etc.) so he seems like a very strong willed and fearless kid.

Z

zeldafan1on1

Skyword Sword Link cause the best line ever was his when he asked Impa if he is late

Well my first ever Zelda game I played was Ocarina of time, so I grew up with that Link..
but I also really like the Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess Link due to their emotions and improved body language and graphics. :p

Wind Waker Link, he seemed to be pretty bemused by the fact he was saving the world. Then, Twilight Princess Link he didn't even know what was going on, got transformed into a shadow wolf and then saved two princesses.

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
Since you play out a story from Link's point of view, this is almost like saying "which game is your favourite?" Almost. However, I'm still sticking with Ocarina of Time's Link, due to his relationships between each of the sages and their people. The connection I felt as a player was more than in any other game.

W

water16dragon

It's hard to choose I would have to say TP Link is my favorite. Looks more realistic. :)

For the longest time it was either the Hero of Wind, or the Hero of Time. They have both gone through so much that you know that their outstanding people. Ever since Skyward Sword, there was no competition. He displayed his emotions without it being overpowering, and I think he really embodies the essence of Link the most. He really is how I would imagine all other Link's. He is also one of the most courageous Link's in my opinion. He looked down the ultimate embodiment of evil, gave him one heck of a look and drew his sword. It. Was. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom