• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Link?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hmm, this could be a hard one... But I'll go with OoT Link. I loved OoT game and the Link in that game made it even better.^^

The Ocarina of Time/ Majora's Mask Link. He is awesome, and he is also the hero of time. He could transform into the many different races of hyrule, and he could become a adult. I grew up on this Link, and he is... well as said, awesome.

Ocarina of Time link 3d of coarse i like the graphics but i like the style and how u can be a kid as well but only graphic quality wise i like ssbb link not toon link

H

HyperKnux

Majora's mask link. You know he's awesome when he's the only link that can perform epic FLIPS off of stuff :p

Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.
I grew up with OoT, but Twilight Princess had the best art, and Link was just...soooooo awesome! :D
Toon Link was okay, but not as good as Twilight Princess<3

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Wind Waker Link, I love all of his expressions and he is the one Link that has to prove he is worthy for the Triforce of Courage while the others get it automatically. :)

Definetly Twilight Princess Link. In that game he finally came with a look to match the epicness of the series. Plus he also learned so many sword skills compared to other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom