• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Golden Goddess from the Legend of Zelda Series?

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'll say Nayru for the sake of both blue, and Nayru's love in ocarina of time. She's like the healer/ defender. Something about popping nayru's love mid fighting ganon always added to the epicness of the fight for me. It really gave the power of the gods in Link's hands too, it made the fight between 2 titans. Beast mode meet god mode.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Din. Why? Idrk why because the goddesses have never been expanded upon AT ALL which ANGERS MEEE.

Din is red, I like her symbol the best, and i greatly prefer the oracle Din to Nayru and Farore. These are very shallow and petty reasons.

I want a game that tells us more about the goddesses other than creation blahblah power wisdom courage blahblah triforce. I want them to somehow become actual characters rather than story elements.

I also want the oracles to be expanded upon too. 3 Females who are strikingly similar to the 3 goddesses right down to their names, and NO ONE CARES???

Nayru. Oracle of Ages is one of my favorite game's and Nayru's song is awesome. Additionally, Nayru represents wisdom and water, as well as the desert. Oracle of Ages shows her connection to music. Blue is a really cool color and Nayru's temples are usually some of the hardest in the games: the water dungeons. Plus, Nayru's deities are usually giant whales...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom