• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Fantasy Author?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
JRR Tolkien is one of my all-time favorite authors. The Hobbit is still one of my favorite books and the Lord of the Rings trilogy are some of my favorites as well. Tolkien knew how to create a story that draws you in and how to make characters that you could connect to.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I read so much and rarely pay attention to the author... I just finished reading one of Rick Riordan's books so I'm just going to say Rick Riordan.

Darren Shan. Something I read when I was a kid. Something about vampires but not gay like twilight. And i think he wrote another series about zombies. Super messed up but really good if i remember correctly

S

Sadlyzombiebait

A tie between J. R. R. Tolkien and George R. R. Martin. Hobbits are cool and all, but dire wolves are pretty awesome too.

Anne McCaffrey - Inspired me to become an author as well.
Garth Nix - Gosh, I just love all his work. Keys to the Kingdom, especially.

When it comes to fantasy, JRR Tolkien is unbeatable!

The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, The Children of Hurin...they're all brilliant and were what got me into the fantasy genre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom