• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Character to Play As in Sonic and the Black Knight and Why?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Who is your favorite character to play as and why?

My favorite character to play as is Sir Gawain (Knuckles). I prefer his moves over Shadow's and Blaze's, but equal to Sonic's. Unlike Blaze his attacks don't feel stiff and for Shadow they're both basically the same, so it all comes down to the moves that they can use.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
People enjoy playing Sonic and the Black Knight? Lol I never made it past the tutorials, game doesn't make any sense and gives no indication as to the latest stage for people who take a break from the game. I do like Gawain from Code Geass though, but generally of those 4I like Shadow, I'm gonna say no to both and say Blaze is the best of the 4.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Sir Lancelot (Shadow) for me hands down, Shadow the Hedgehog is my favorite character after all, also being able to listen to "All Hail Shadow" while playing as him is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom