• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Best Friend on ZD?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
tumblr_n9jultvGDE1sksdxao2_r1_400.gif

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
On the subject I don't know if best friends so much as I feel I should mention that Repentance and I are actually not murdering each other at every turn anymore and are getting on better/actually getting to know each other so I feel I have gained a friend which is nice :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Vanessa28 - you've always been a really nice and positive force on the forum, and nearly two years ago (where did the time go?) I learned that you were just as nice and positive in real life
You are one of the nicest and coolest persons ever. It was so much fun to meet you and you are really a positive girl in reality as well. We should go to a CON together again someday!! I have nothing but respect for you :)

Mamono101 - You are amazing. I enjoy our talks. What is it with those aussies being so cool?? ;)

Spiritual Mask Salesman - I just start to know you but you sound really cool.

Djinn - You are my friend for years now.

And of course more people but they aren't active that much anymore

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
@Violet Link is like a sister to me and honestly is one of the most important people in my life. I'm also really close to @Lemmy Koopa, or at least I like to think so. She's been one of the best friends I've ever had since I first joined this site over four years ago. @abichandesu is also one of my closest friends, though she's not active here anymore. I consider @Snow Queen to be a very close friend, too.

I have lots of other people I'm close to on this site, as well. You're all very precious friends and my life wouldn't be the same without any of you.

I can't say, but I think she's kinda cute and special, and I think I might have a crush on her, which is weird because until recently, I though I was aromantic.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I know I haven't been on a lot recently but I still gots my besties.

BlueLakeKylie
Blue Canary
DarkLink7
HeroOfTime
KingOfHuckleberry
Zelda13

I probably forgot to mention someone cuz I have a terrible memory. But you guys especially made ZD my home, I love you all with a fiery passion

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I might be alone, but I like many people on ZD and don't think it'd be wise to pick favorites, though I do have a select group of people I am close with.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'd have to say DarkLink7 and the_miserable. We don't talk as much as we used to, but I know they listen still and care overall. Two of the best people you could have as friends on ZD.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Hmmmm let's see...

-Stitch. We chat on the frequent.
-LoZ. We talk all the time, either via PM or the AHFSF&F chat.
-Seth. See above.
-Scarfed. I swear he's the only person on this site I can really talk about competitive Pokemon with.

Those are the main four I talk to the most often. I get along fairly well with more people, I'm just not as close with them at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom