• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Best Friend on ZD?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Too many to pick just one. There are so many people on this site that I consider good friends that picking a best out of them would be like picking a favourite child; it just won't happen.

I will nod my head to the good ol' CCC crew though; you guys are still my bestest friends 5evr :<3:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
There are not many people I've taken the time to get to know on here, but as far as best friends go, I'm closest to Jimmy.F27. I'm really glad that I managed to let him in as he's helped me more than I can say in the last six months.

I may as well update this list. A lot has happened since I made that post and I've somehow managed to make another friend I feel equally as close to. That person, is Stitch. I honestly don't know how the two of them put up with me sometimes, but I'm really happy that they do.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hm. Don't know if I have a 'best' friend here really. I would say back in the days it was Lord Vain and ALIT. ALIT is certainly the first friend I made here, anyway. Now I talk to a lot of people but I don't really know who I'm particularly close to. I guess the people I talk to most are Wolf Sage, Mezlo and Dark Master, they're all good guys :) also G-King of course.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
the8thark - we've only been talking for a little while so far, but I feel you get me, and I really enjoy chatting with you about anything and everything

Vanessa28 - you've always been a really nice and positive force on the forum, and nearly two years ago (where did the time go?) I learned that you were just as nice and positive in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom