• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Best Friend on ZD?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Viral Maze! Or as he's sometimes known under his internet pseudonym of 'Raj'. Known him for a long time, cool now, cool then, great guy. :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It used to be Spirit, but she hasn't really been around for awhile, so I'm not really sure. I've met a lot of cool people here, but I'll have to say mostly the people from Chatterbox and Mmm qimme chat; you guys/gals are pretty sexy, especially James.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
idk. Batman I guess? I don't think I'm friends with anyone here.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Lord Vain, Fig, and Pancake Samurai are my best friends from the site alone. But Naruko is my best friend in real life as well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have no best friend. I do have a small number of acquaintances and special peeps I see as good friends, but not a best friend. The one closest to that would be Magatha, who is the only one who has remained loyal to me since we met in this place. Other good friends would be: Rainy, Bluee, Myriad, Nerdy, HoT and others I won't mention because the list would be a bit long. :nod:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
PK Flash
Keith
Dracomajora <3
Nicole
Curmudgeon

and there's a lot more too, but they're the one's i talk to the most. i don't mean to purposefully exclude anyone from this list, because i like a lot of people on here

stay beautiful <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, I thought really hard about this, and... I can't pick one!

If I was allowed to say groups of people as my best friend, then I'd definitely have to give a huge shoutout to the good ol' CCC crew; I love all of you guys <3 :*. Then there's those people from that one incredibly random Skype chat (you know who you are). And then some other people who I've recently been becoming more and more close to, on ZD, Skype, wherever.

Gah, this is too hard... Can I just say everyone? I mean, it's easier than choosing between the 8 or 9 people that I would consider calling my BFFs.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Definitely Veely. No doubt about that. She has been my best friend for years so I'm not going to forget her. And along with her of course I love Heroine of Winds, Fig, Solace, Lord Vain, and Djinny.

But there are many more members I consider as friends but too many to write it all down :D

:eek:
You forgot about me? :S

Hmmm... Maybe Pendio? And I was planning to say that Vanessa too was a good friend, but.. :/
And of course the members of CCC. I love all and everyone of them, and they all deserve to be mentioned.

On this site alone I would have to say Tatltails. I have other friends on here, but Tatl is the one that talks to me the most and is just plain awesome. C:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
:eek:
You forgot about me? :S

Hmmm... Maybe Pendio? And I was planning to say that Vanessa too was a good friend, but.. :/
And of course the members of CCC. I love all and everyone of them, and they all deserve to be mentioned.

Add yourself to that list too :P This is why I hate naming people because you will always leave someone out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom