• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Best Friend on ZD?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Sorry if this already exists.

I want to know: out of all the people you are friends with on ZD, who is your best friend?

Mine is Fig. ^^

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
This question is nearly impossible for me to answer. I like all of the users here for one reason or another. If I have to pick BFFs I would have to go with Satire and Bias as they are very active and often recieve hate mail, yet I just can't keep them out of my life. It's like they follow me even when I'm not on ZD, which only heightens my love for them.

Jokes aside, I really can't choose one friend to be my fave, especially after playing CAH on Xzyzzy.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
There are not many people I've taken the time to get to know on here, but as far as best friends go, I'm closest to Jimmy.F27. I'm really glad that I managed to let him in as he's helped me more than I can say in the last six months.

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I'd say but it'll be hella awkward when that person posts and names someone else <.<

Ganondork

goo
I think I'll go ahead and say Dracomajora and Atticus. I look forward to speaking to them every day, and I really appreciate their company. Me and Leslie agree on a lot of things, and it's great discussing different ideas together. It's awesome getting to just play around with Atticus as well, and showing her my vast collection of hilarious pictures that only she truly appreciates.

Those two make my time at ZD that much more fun.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Umm...if someone was pointing a gun at my head and I had to choose somebody or die, I would prolly choose Avagon just because I have been friends with him the longest.

EDIT: I'd make a list of my other best friends here, but I'm afraid that I'm going to miss somebody.

Last edited:
MonsterMMORPG and I tend to connect on a spiritual level. I very much enjoy our long and philosophical talks, which range from simple questions such as "What is love?", to the extreme such as "Why should I play your video game?". I plan to one day meet up with him in his motherland of Saudi Arabia where we can dig for fossil fuels together, and sing kumbaya around a bonfire.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely Veely. No doubt about that. She has been my best friend for years so I'm not going to forget her. And along with her of course I love Heroine of Winds, Fig, Solace, Lord Vain, Kokirion and Djinny.

But there are many more members I consider as friends but too many to write it all down :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom