• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Best Friend on ZD?

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I don't know anyone that well, so here's my best friend CV.
I'm good at making pancakes, lemon cakes, vegan cakes, gluton free cakes, brownies, green cakes and cakes that melt unintentionally. That is all the important things I think.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
as stated above, I have recently been chatting with Beauts. Shes one Dynamite Gal. Im been friends with Dark Master for a while now, which is always good healthy conversation, even though he has more knowledge of lots of things than I do, so a lot of times I find I'm asking questions, and him just explaining lol!

I would have to say I have consistently been close with Vanessa since I joined here. She a good friend and good listener. Really glad I met her!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You guys need to @ these people yo I wanna know if someone mentions me.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
My best friend is Toxic_Snowman. He is the only one I will ever need. I can always rely on him, and he'll always have my back. We've been friends for as long as I can remember. Who cares what everyone else says, it's not like I care....

I'm not lonely at all.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I suspect due to falling out between friends i don't have any best friends on this site. Truth to tell most days i stop showing up here because i think i have no friends to chat to anymore. Tis the life i lead unfortunately. Loudly opinionated and an ass to all equally

Dan

@Pendio of course :* <3
@Terminus we r the three amigos
@Snow Queen ;D
@Kingofhuklebery MODIFY!
@Dan THE MAN!
@Seth -a-roo
@Soul brother :D
@Beauts we need to talk more :(

pretty much everyone is my best friend on this site but those are the people I talk to the most and feel the most comfortable with

MwXRF5O.png

Awww shucks! Back at ya pal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom