• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Strongest Link?

What incarnation do you guys think is the strongest?
I would say that Link's awakening is the strongest, because he was training for the return of ganon, and you can see that his attacks send the enemies away, so I think he have a lot of experience.
Some people say that after A Link to the past, link went training, the events in Link's awakening occur , and when he came back, ganon was already in hyrule and then Zelda 1 events occur.
So if this is true, the strongest Link would be Zelda 2 Link? What do you guys think? :)

B

BloodWulfNate

Majora's Mask Link.
Since its the same Link from ocarina of time, and his skills from when he was an adult carried over to when he went back to a child.
So not only is he amazingly skilled, he also is around 10. He gained so much skill in almost no time. Remember, he defeated Ganon with no practice what so ever.
So I say Majora's Mask Link

H

Hellfe

Im going to say MM link for a different reason. basically he has bad *** mask that make him have all sorts of powers. next would be TP, since he has magic armor and wolf form

D

DarkJinjo

Either MM Link with the Fierce Deity Mask or TP Link with the Magic Armor.

725roy

Agreeing with everyone, because of the experience with Ganon, and the power of the Fierce Diety Mask.

But you guys forgot one very basic thing, Link's awakening is the only game that allows you to..

...Kill a cucco

D

DrDo0MxPHD

well as far as the basic character or after you have everything? i have literally everyting on OoT so i would say that link lol

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'd say TP Link because he has a wolf form, can use the hidden skills, and I find the bosses (and other enemies) from TP easier to kill than most of the LoZ games which suggests that TP Link is stronger than the other Links (or that his enemies are weaker but that just doesn't seem true to me).

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I'd say TP Link because he has a wolf form, can use the hidden skills, and I find the bosses (and other enemies) from TP easier to kill than most of the LoZ games which suggests that TP Link is stronger than the other Links (or that his enemies are weaker but that just doesn't seem true to me).

I believe you have a good point. And you know what else? Link in Twilight Princess is also the King of Sumo Wrestling, that makes him physically strong aswell :).

My vote goes to Link in TP!!

Hero of Time for sure, at least by the end of MM. TP Link had a wolf form, but HoT had masks that could turn him into a giant, a Goron, a Zora, a Deku Scrub and of course...a God;

120px-Fierce_Deity_Link.jpg

Kind of hard to beat that.

MM Link was very skilled and powerful, he went through two amazing challenges and came out the strongest hero in Zelda history imo!

T

Tsuch

Speaking of link and excluding other variables like masks or wolf form I'd say Zelda 2. That's just looking at link himself though. You level up Links attack and magic ability more than gaining items to help you tank through the game (Excluding the thunder spell)

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely the Link from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. That game in itself was by far the hardest of the Zelda games in my opinion (and many others). But despite the extremely hard difficulty Link does manage to beat the game in the end. So he is the strongest because he beats the hardest game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom