• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Strongest and Weakest Pokemon Ever

For the strongest I pick Mew because he created all the of Pokemon in the known universe and Mew can use all the Pokemon moves that have been created and will ever be created

Magikarp is the weakest because he only knows splash till it get to level 15 and learns tackle

Dan

Most likely Arceus
170px-493Arceus.png

This pokemon is pretty much said to be the creator and GoD, also if we go by game-play stats, it's got the highest... Until gamefreak make some sort of super duper mega GoD washing machine pokemon, that is.

Weakest I'd go with magikarp also, or perhaps a wild metapod that only knows harden. :P

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Strongest: Deoxys. He's an awesome DNA-alien thing. How awesome can it get?
Weakest: When speaking about stats: Sunkern, when speaking about movepool: Magikarp.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Strongest: Arceus possibly, maybe Blaziken.

Weakest: Magikarp. I was going to say Caterpie, but the I remembered that a Caterpie kicked my *** once... so that was a "no".

In terms of game mechanics, the strongest would be Shuckle. Now, what pokemon I actually FEEL is strongest would be Absol (I am heavily biased toward liking this pokemon). As for what I think is the weakest, that just depends on how I feel at the time. Right now I say Ralts because a good bit of the ones I've recently met in the wild only know growl.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The Strongest pokemon I would have to say should be Arceus, but I'm not 100% sure if it is stat-wise. The weakest pokemon stat wise is Sunkern, but at least it can hurt you if you have a water or rock type. Magikarp can't even do damage to you until lvl 15 & is the 3rd weakest pokemon made.

Strongest: Arceus even thogh i don't really like him
Weakest: Sunkern because of his stats and Magikarp because of his moveset. But i would say Magikarp is the real weakest here because in a fight between sunkern and magikarp, magikarp would lose.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Hard to say, pokemon are weak and strong to certain types making some better than others, if you consider this then you know water is the most common type and fire is a huge favorite.

For that reason I believe a Kyogre with thunderbolt is technacally the strongest, but that said many things can beat it, such as a Groudon with Solar beam, I think in order to be the strongest pokemon you gotta be the best all purpose pokemon, you gotta be able to learn moves like Assist and Metronome, probably have a good ability to save you in battle and have decent stats, I supose if your willing to evolve your Skitty you could have Delcatty which might be strongest, there is also Togekiss which can learn both of said skills.

If they ever come out with a Ground/Ghost type with Assist, and Metronome, that'll be the strongest pokemon ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom