• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Who is THE most annoying minion/boss/enemy in any Nintendo game ever?

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
The Rammerheads from Super Mario 3D World are very annoying.
It's not the enemies that annoy me, but the fact you see the mostly underwater and the controls for swimming are really slow!

I'm going to give another answer here. A really captain obvious answer.
Blue Shell.

I think my record is being hit by 4 blue shells at one, a few metres from the finishing line. I went from 1st to 6th. The shells hit me so rapidly that I only suffered two hit the kart animations. The other 2 were wasted as I was still being hit when they hit.
Before you ask, the horn box can't stop 4 blue shells. Because they come staggered to you by just enough so one blast won't stop them all.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tinsuits, those little canines that run aimlessly through palaces in Adventure of Link and steal EXP when they hit you. At full health they're a cakewalk but without sword beams, given AoL's awkward hitbox they are nothing more than an annoyance designed to irritate you.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've ranted about this before, but WALLMASTERS. Those dudes are horrifying. Not only do they make you have to restart the dungeon, they just APPEAR with their mega creepy shadows and this stressful *woosh* type noise. There was a dungeon in lbw where you are being chased by a wallmaster the e n t i r e t i m e and its absolutely horrifying. I had to spend hours playing the wallmaster rooms in oot and pulling out my hookshot at the last second in order to work myself up into doing it.

Oh I may have to give this more thought, but how about those kissing rabbit turnip things from Subspace Emissary? Bucculus I believe they were called.

View attachment 53131<------ These little crappers from LttP.
Also the little red bubble things that fly around and take health and magic and you can't kill them.
IIrc those stone statues only spit at you whenever you swing your sword. Also, uf you sprinkle magic powder on an antifairy, it becomes a real fairy and you can catch it. :goron:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Oot Beamos.
I hate Oot Beamos.
There's parts in Oot where I'm out of bombs and the room they're in has no bomb flowers so I have to go back to get some bombs, you just ****ing hate it when it happens.
View attachment 53132
They don't even have a cool design to appreciate, what is this ****?
Oh man, I was putting up with beamos in ALttP earlier and they were AWFUL. I don't mind the oot ones so much because you can kill them, but if there's a way to destroy the ones in ALttP I haven't found it yet. They killed me so many times today.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I'm just gonna say the Cruel Smash Mii Fighters are ludicrous, even though they're supposed to be. (We all know the pain of them somehow knocking you all over the place like a tennis ball before you can even land a blow.)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Skyward Swords bokoblins. They are so widespread and although many of SS's character and enemy designs are goofy and horrible these bokoblins are the worst. I don't know why they were approved they are sickening and not in a good way. The bulbous mario noses, the potato heads... Just why? WHYYY!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom