• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Hottest Character in The Legend of Zelda?

Who is the Hottest Character in Zelda?

• Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda (Zelda II)

• Zelda (A Link to the Past)

• Sheik (Ocarina of Time)

• Adult Zelda (Ocarina of Time)

• Zelda (The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass)

• Tetra (The Wind Waker)

• Zelda (Spirit Tracks)

• Zelda (Twilight Princess)

• Zelda (Skyward Sword)

• Zelda (Minish Cap and Four Swords Adventures)

• Zelda in General

• Link

• Ilia (Twilight Princess)

• Adult Malon (Ocarina of Time)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Princess Ruto (Ocarina of Time)

• Saria (Ocarina of Time)

• Iza (Twilight Princess)

• Hena (Twilight Princess)

• Other

• Total voters
T

TUNA9906

Zelda TP and Minda's true form are by far the hottest. Runner ups would be adult Malon and Adult princess Ruto

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
As a female, there really aren't a lot of choices. Renado is pretty cool bc he's a healer and seems so calm. How about Chris Redfield RE1. There we go.

Lol, no offense but this poll is a little sexist... There are TONNES of different options for Zelda there, and lots of female characters to choose from. But there's what, one guy to choose from, and it's just "Link", not even different versions of Link.

I mean, as a straight female, who loves a hero, I voted for Link... but I'd like it to be a little more specific. I mean I don't find Link attractive in his toon or child form, but Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword Link is attractive.

But what if I wanted to vote for a male other than Link...? Like Tingle... :lol: joke.

Hmm, well adult Link is quite handsome but even as an ''adult'' he still looks quite young to me. Now that I think about it, there aren't a lot of male characters in Zelda that I find attractive really. Renado from TP has a certain way about him that is appealing.

Although if I had to say which character I think is the most beautiful overall I'd say Midna in her true form. Stunning and unique, no one in any other Zelda game looks like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom