• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who is the Girl from the New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I think that the blond hair girl is zelda because of resemblence and a quote I found in one of the gameplay trailers. http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/06...ay-demo-flight-gameplay-confirmed/#more-11412 In the video embedded on this web page at 2:40 after he has retrieved the bird statue it states on screen "You got the Bird Statue. It proves your victory today. Wait till zelda sees this." Since this scene is supposedly at the very beginning of the game and because I think it is before the story crux where the blonde headed girl falls into the black cyclone thing in the commercial I think that most likely the Zelda he is refering to is the blonde headed girl. But I could also be wrong and the girl could be a friend like Ilia from TP.

Edit: it seems some other people have already pointed this out so sorry.

I was thinking it was zelda from the beginning, but I must agree there is something strange xD
normal_08.png

zeldass.jpg

*-* <3

BTW

351px-Link_To_The_Past_Remake_-_Princess_Zelda.png

am I getting in love? >.< <3

Last edited by a moderator:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I thought it was Zelda,but I know think there could be a possibility of it being someone else...hmmm I cant wait to find out!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
she looks way too young to be princess zelda, in almost every game she and link are usually the same age (except twilight princess)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
On Nintendo's E3 page, it said that this game laid foundations for Ocarina of Time... What does this mean?!?
it basically means that Skyward Sword comes before Ocarina of Time, kinda set the scene for the events that happen in the game. get what i'm saying?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
she has to be zelda, the way her hair is bundled up and tied up like it was in twilight princess should give you a clue, including the hylian crest on the banner thing
but she looks less important than anyone else in skyloft, this is probably the only game where her dress has less detail than link's garb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom