• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who is the Girl from the New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierce

Deity Link
Not sure if it has been said yet, but I'm actually at E3 and I have confirmation that it is Zelda.
Another way you can confirm this is the trailers the GT guys are showing of Roc flying will mention the name of Zelda in the text. "You got the Bird Statue! Wait till Zelda sees this."

So whether you like it or not, it is Zelda. They are not related, they are friends. Link appears to have affection for her as well from what I've seen.

theres something about her face that just doesnt look right, the hair and clothes fit well though.

It's her nose. Both Link's and Zelda's nose are much rounder and fuller than previous games. It does make their faces a tad bit different than what we are use to.

Due to the screenshot, the girl is clearly Zelda. She looks like Zelda, and her role seems to fit as a friend of Link's who is not yet an actual princess. The formation of the Royal Family is likely to happen in this game, due to that. Also, as others have said, she is clearly the dear friend that Link loses, because she fell.

Yeah, kind of what he said. That screenshot provided by Master Link kind of supports it all the way, so should there be that much debate about it? Also, I noticed that the tasset-thing that is almost always on Zelda's dresses is also on this character's dress. And it, too, has the Hylian Crest on it, so...
9ptca8.png

And it seems Nintendo is continuing to use the "friend-in-need" plot-starter as Link's motive to set out on his quest... But, I do agree with Axle that she probably isn't yet a princess.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
/Facepalm....I don't know HOW i didn't piece some of these things together from the first trailer. I actually had a feeling that Princess Zelda WOULD originate from Skyloft now because of the Royal Family's crest. Birds? Wings? the Sky? Skyloft?! The forming of the Royal Family during the events of Skyward Sword?!? Finally the crest?!?!?!?! This is going to be one of the most interesting Zelda's ever because we'll finally get to see where it ALL begins :) Plus we get to play in Ancient Hyrule :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
On Nintendo's E3 page, it said that this game laid foundations for Ocarina of Time... What does this mean?!?

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
That would definitely be Zelda.
I can't think of anyone else, unless you are talking about the fairy girl.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The Blonde Girl IS Zelda.

I know this to be fact. I mean, who else could it be? And I have proof: from this video.
[video=youtube;boYi39FXOQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=boYi39FXOQY[/video]

I took a screenshot of the important part and used Microsoft Paint to show you all something good.

photond.png

Obviously, it's refering to the blonde girl. It's the only logical answer. Really. Why would Nintendo give us the girl and this name and NOT have them connected. So there we go!

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Azure, I think a second thread just to announce what has been established as fact in this thread is redundant. The threads have been merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom