• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who is the Girl from the New Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
That would be Zelda.

Here's the Video:
[video=youtube;LbGcVSfmxFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbGcVSfmxFY[/video]

At :42, Behold the Skyward Sword

Also, guy who looks like Vaati, serious Enemy
Link's Friend, appears to be Zelda. Then falls off a bird, then Gets swallowed.

Update: Here's the FULL Concert:
[video=youtube;MsXKWimg2O0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsXKWimg2O0[/video]

Yeah, I do believe that could very well be Zelda.

Perhaps in a more mundane non-Princess form (or something along those lines). She could also be a Princess who leaves ( or sneaks out of?) the castle and goes on sky adventures or something with Link sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aunoma (sp?)-senpai or one of those important guys said Link would be in search of a FRIEND, though, if memory serves. That could just be rhetoric to not spoil anything, however...so yeah.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't know who she is, but I'm going to assume that is either Zelda, or someone totally different.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
She certainly had some Zelda characteristics. Actually, her design fits in fairly well with the April Fools description I wrote about the fake trailer! I like the more fantastical style we're seeing.

Djinn

and Tonic
I definitely believe she is the "dear friend" mentioned at E3 last year that causes Link to go out on his quest. From the looks of things he seem to be very personally involved, and you immediately after see Link putting on his gear, getting his sword, and then doing a jump attack from behind on the Strange guy from the previous trailer.

She does bear a strong resemblance and follows the color scheme to Zelda very closely. Blonde hair, magenta clothing with gold trim. However I would like to know just why she wears a similar blue diamond shaped jewel on her chest as the sword girl seen later in the trailer. It may just be an artistic design but they look to be the same.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I believe that this may be another Tetra like situation. She bears a striking resemblance to Ocarina of Time's Zelda, but as you can see, she and Link appear to be friends. Link is apparently trying to find his lost friend, and as you can see in the trailer, she obviously get's herself into some trouble. I think in the initial beginning of the game, she will might not be Zelda yet. Or, she will through some hardship, become princess of Hyrule due to certain events.

I think it is a very good guess that she is a more simplistic looking Zelda whom is also Link's friend he is despairingly trying to search for. Then again, she may be just a friend of Link who has no connection to Zelda other than hairstyle resemblance.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
She looks a lot like Zelda, actually. If you notice, she has those two wrapped pieces of hair (sorry, I wasn't sure what to call them) in the front, which is similar to her Twilight Princess design which features those as well.

And on the back, her hair was tied near the end. :)

Attachments

• Zelda_png.jpg
    Zelda_png.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom