• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Ghost Guy in Ocarina of Time

• Thread starter Wulf young Link
  • Start date
Originally Posted by Guard

Man, I am SO tired!
The night watch is so boring!
I wish some ghosts would come
out or something...
Hey, I'm really interested in
ghosts!
Studying them is a hobby of mine,
but you never know...the time
might come when that kind of
knowledge might be useful!

i never thought of the poe collector as someone u had met before, but this quote makes me think it is the soldier.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I agree with everyone that it could be the guard or the kid, but I stick to my personal theory that it's just a random dude that likes ghosts. I don't think it really matters WHO he is so much as WHAT he does...

M

Marcello1

Further after the seven years he passes away and you meet him as an adult in the grave and he has a halo. This implies he was crowned as good. If they had just wanted him to be dead they would have just had him floating as a ghost. The halo is a pointed tag of good.h!

FALSE! If you would care to take a trip down memory lane with me and recall the battle with Twinrova in OoT. They both are agreeable some of the most evil things in the land of hyrule, and yet, when they are killed by link, they obtain halos and start ascending into a light from above whilst victorious music plays.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I'm pretty sure that he is the Soldier who hung around in that room in the past. After all, he talked a lot about ghosts. He must have been badly disfigured over the years.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
The ghost shop owner is the spirit of the guy who died in lost woods... no, just kidding, its most probably the guard, mostly for the thing he says at night when link is a child... Besides a STICK is not good evidence, He could have just found a deku stick, he could have lost an eye in battle and retired from the army...

It should be.... Because of the way he moves the stick, and the fact that this little boy has not been seen in Kakariko...
Maybe he created some kind of fetish or likeness to ghosts since he was a kid....so, he decided to open his own Shop
:)

I think its the guard in that room all the signs point to him his interest in ghosts and he is the one in that room before the poe sales man was there. I think its pretty obvious the game designers were hinting at this.

Sir Analog

Hope Rides Alone
From the Zelda Wiki:
There are several counter-arguments for this theory however. The first is that the Ghost Hunter appears old and refers to Link as "young man", while the boy seemed much younger than Link. Another counter-argument is that the boy doesn't seem to like trouble, and when Link attempts to move gravestones, the boy tells him to stop and threatens to tell Dampé. The Ghost Hunter is the opposite and desires to see the world fall into disorder.

I was thinking about that. Seven years is seven years and the boy was than Link in the young timeline. While Link was ten, the kid could have been no more than eight years old. So, seven years later, the kid might have been fourteen or fifteen whereas Link is seventeen.

i think its the guard who was there 7 years in the past because one he has the sash of the guard 2 the guard says he likes ghosts and the world would be a lot more fun with more havoc 3 he sits in the same place as the guard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom