• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Cutest Female Character in Skyward Sword?

Kukiel! But Zelda's personality was adorably but still flirtatious, the way she cared for link made me want to kidnap them and force her to say she had feelings for him! Seriously, I might be turning into a lesbian. (no, link will always be the one for me.)

Like most of you said problably Zelda especially in SS i think that the desing was better then the other games and she always had that cute face^^

I think I am the only person that said Karane! No one else has a soft sport for red heads that have their head in big tails and also has a large rump?!

V

Vaati Reborn

Zelda. It seems like whenever Link and Zelda are about to have a romantic moment, she turns the tables by oh, I don't know. Making Link jump off a cliff? The only time you could tell a real romantic moment was about to happen was right before you began your journey. Right when Link was about to get bragging rights over Groose.:silent:

Nintendo made all the girls look cute in this title (except for the check out girl she was creepy) but my favorite is Zelda

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Zelda no doubt! But that one girl, I forgot her name, the one who's loftwing gets hurt and if you help her with mushroom spores you get 10 gratitude crystals? She was kinda cute as well.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Zelda! I love her look and personality in this game! You can totally pick up on her HUGE crush on Link. I didn't find anyone really "cute" in this game. But zelda is my favorite

H

HarvestMoonGod

Think Orielle is the cutest female and Zelda is close behind

Zelda. The Zelda in Skyward sword reminds me of the cartoon Zelda from Spirit Tracks etc. I like the fun, outgoing Zelda and in this game it really shows a lot of that without the cartoon version and has that kinda of Zelda with the more 3D look which makes her more realistic , which is to me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom