• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Cutest Female Character in Skyward Sword?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Err... I'd probably have to say Zelda. I personally really like the new Zelda. Actually, I kinda like the way all of the characters are in Skyward Sword. It seems like people actually have personalities, and it gives the game a really nice feel. Okay, I'm going off topic here. Anyways, I vote Zelda.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I liked Peatrice in this game, and the daughter at the Lumpy Pumpkin.
Not only because Peatrice falls for you but I find it adorable that if you make her fall in love with you, when you talk to her, her hands go into a little heart shape and it's just adorable!!
The girl at the Lumpy Pumpkin was kinda cute, just a little bit annoying when she critics your harp playing. I'm sorry, but I told you before I can't play the harp, miss!

So most people are saying Orielle and I have to agree. I'd totally go out with her and I'm gay!

GAMERG0D

The Gamer God
Heh, they made Zelda really cute in this game. I was totally surprised by how cute she was,
I really loved her "goddess" outfit. :D

M

MrPurple56

Orielle is pretty cute and the girl from lumpy pumpkin and Zelda ofcorse

Zelda has to be the cutest for me, because you can see that Link and Zelda like each other, and Zelda tries to, not really come on to him but, tries to tell Link she likes him

I think the brunette that lives in skyloft and her bird gets injured and you have to get medicine for her bird. :eek: I don't know her name though :P

D

DanX10001

ZELDA of course i love how her character is cute but her moods change like and actual human i love her sky dive at the beginning of the game

So most people are saying Orielle and I have to agree. I'd totally go out with her and I'm gay!

I am gay also; Kukiel is the cutest female character, and the little boy who rolls into the tree early on in the game (can't remember his name), can I get into trouble for finding children characters in games cute?

I also like Fledge too, especially when he says "Hey" and does his push-ups;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom