• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

Oh god, they all find ways into my perverted Zelda images folder for different reasons. Nabooru also had that one side-kick (she was near the jail during that whole mission); I loved that girl too. The gerudo's are all very charming but a bit untouchable so to say, meaning uch a relationship between them and Link really seems unrealistic.
Cucco Girl was more of a milf type... so ehh, but she is cute. Malon was too up front and annoying but we all pictured her in daisy dukes as that farmer girl who wanted some rough attention. Plus the mention of her wanting a knight in shining armor to whisk her away was alluring in a way.
But Princess Zelda always did it for me. Smart, bold and a tom-boy, yet reserved, respectful, bashful and gentle. Besides, it IS called the Legend of Zelda - I didn't need Skyward Sword to be so blunt about that connection to get it.
That's just my opinion though :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cucco Girl was more of a milf type...
Best comment ever. You, my good sir, you deserve the Internet.
I'm starting to thing though, that Anju (Cucco Girl) is bumped up to around third place, behind Saria and Malon. Ruto never did it for me, not into fish personally, and Nabooru was like...I don't even want to explain. I'll just say BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom