• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Linkfan: No offense to you, but I think that the reason that nobody mentioned Twinrova is because her seperate forms are the better-known , and thos forms are ancient. 380-400 years to be exact.

Fig

The Altruist
I always find it funny to believe that so many girls have been attracted to Link. Anyways, my choices would be the following:

1. Malon/ Malon (7 years later) - I found it interesting that she remembered Link after 7 years, even if they only met one time.
2. Princess Zelda - She seems really caring throughout the adventure, even though she knew at the end that it was her own fault that caused Link to sleep in the Sacred Realm for 7 years.
3. Saria - Only because she is Link's only friend in the Kokiri forest.

Z

Zazrift

Nabooru has to be the hottest character in the the whole game but Impa is the second one on the list :D. Ganon:Hey i'm hot! Me:alright you can be the hottest Ganon: Yay! :D :pulls out gun: Ganon: ah crap

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
Firerova/Icerova :lol: Ok seriously now, I would have to say, the Bomchu Bowling Alley girl. I don't really like Malon, and technically, Saria and Zelda don't count,(Ruto is just a little creepy...) as they are Sages. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
and technically, Saria and Zelda don't count,(Ruto is just a little creepy..
Saria totally counts. Society just brands her as a child, and therefore she would be 'untouchable' by adults. >.>
Zelda, sage or not, is pretty freaking pretty (to me)
I completely agree about Ruto ;)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I didnt know a guest could post...

Anyways Nabooru wins the contests, no arguements and if there is to choose a second place that would be definitly Saria...
She is not a kid, she just looks like one....

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
My top 4 cutest females from Ocarina of Time:
4. Nabooru
3. Bombchu Bowling Alley Lady
2. Princess Zelda (Adult)
1. Malon (Adult)

Yup... :)

I

i_rock

probably 1. Adult Zelda (always)
2. Adult Malon
3. Cucco Lady (i dont know ive just always found her to be quite pretty)
4.Nabooru's Sub
and even though it kills me to say this..... Ruto :sick: SHE'S JUST SOOOOO CREEPYo.o..... poor ruto.. always gettin picked on

H

Hero of Storms2

Any one who likes Saria is a pedophile!!!!!(depending on age and I mean REALLY LIKE) These are mine:

1.Older Malon

2.Older Zelda

3.Nabooru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom