• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I should say Malon. She's the first one I was ever drawn to, since I played Majora's Mask long before OoT and saw both her forms (adult and child selfs). Even in Ocarina of Time she looked like a perky anime with her somewhat dazzly eyes and almost triangular smile. Yes indeed, "Grasshopper" was indeed lucky to meet her. ^^

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
1.the which in kakariko village that sells you blue potion
2. Koume and kotake
3. Queen gohma
4. The lakside labratory person
5.dampe

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
anyone but the great fairy. what disapoints me is that they didnt fix her freakishness in oot3d. :(

I

IronKnukle22

1. defently adult Malon at the top same goes for Crema that hair and that voice what guy wouldent like her?
2. Anju
3. Zelda

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Uh... there's really only three to choose from anyway...
  1. Malon
  2. Zelda
  3. Saria
Malon wins by a large amount. The red hair earns her points. And her personality makes her cuter too.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Ruto was adorable as a child, and her adult form is beautiful.

Nabooru's not bad either. Then there is Sheik... Ack, too many choices!

T

tristman99

......uhhhhhhhhh.....GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SO MANY!!!!!GURRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!(selve combust)............ok.....im fine,mine are:
5)nobaru,cute,strainge autitude,but (I REALLY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IM RACIST)black wemon realy dont appeal to me,just sayin......
4)cucco ladie/anju,she has a very nice personalioty i MM
3)young routo,i,oddly,enjoide carrieing her arroung.....i guess?
2)young malon,1 i luv dem red heads!2 she looks my age!
1)saria,i always thought she was cute,plus,looks my age and my type s:3

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not in order:
Adult Ruto
OoT Walkthrough: Water Temple said:
And she isn't wearing any clothes.

Saria (short skirt, beautifal features, friendly... I'd love to see her be an adult (though it's literally impossible))

Adult Malone

Adult Zelda

Why the Great Fairies? Sure, they look scandolous, but their faces look to be about 30-40 (no offense to the 30-40 year-olds out there or those who chose the fairies to be on their list). But put those "clothes" on some of the other girls in the game. *Just saw a mental pic of Koume and Kotake with them on* No, that looks wrong. Anyone but them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom