• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

G

ganondork3459

I would say Adult Malon. Zelda looks better when she's younger though. Ruto is just plain scary and freaky. Also the fact that you have to carry her.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have an order now (and this is all adult forms):
5: Malone: Just looks sorta creepy... she could've been put togethr better.
4: Zelda: Looks all pouty and not really as cute as i expectd from Child Zelda.
3: Nabooru: She may've looked hot as a 20-or-so-year-old, but Nabooru is starting to look old... even in her particular clothing.
2: Ruto: Besides the fact that she is a fish, Ruto looks... nice to say the least. If she were human...
1: Saria: I like the mini-skirt just as well as you guys, and if she ever grew up she would look even better... too bad.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
Child Malon. Because Zelda has a weird veil that I don't really understand...

J

Jun

Ill say Anju, i always thought she was cute and pretty. I also like the foutain fairys for some reason, but idk if they count.

D

darkbeastganon

Saria by far bcus of the green hair and outfit and she is extremely kind to link

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Two syllables. Ma lon.

First, as a child, she's got that childish innocence. Then, as an adult, she's... uhh... well... I wasn't expecting her to be that... hot.

I've been playing OOT recently and I have been getting into debates with this hot chick I know who also plays Zelda Games; we just like to discuss the cute and sexy female characters in OOT.

One being the most-beautiful!

1. Nabooru! - She is the attractive second-in-command of the Gerudo band of thieves. Her red hair and golden eyes just dazzle me! :D

2. Princess Zelda! (Of course) - Her beauty is so passionate and her style is gorgeous!

3. The Cucco Girl - I will make her "Cuccoo" all night!

Let me know what you all think!

I like Saria, even with the green hair.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Malon.jpg

Malon.

She's a redhead, she's hot, she's redhead, she's a farmgirl... and did I mention she's a redhead?

She also looks EXACTLY like my girlfriend, hot and redheaded... ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom