• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
This thread is great, because it's something I've actually thought about before seeing it :xd:.

1) Adult Princess Zelda: She's absolutely astonishing in future parts of OoT, it's terrible she didn't see more screen time that way lol

2) Nabooru: I don't know what it is about her, but she's pretty hot, and she didn't age a day in the 7 years!

3) Princess Ruto: As awkward as it is to think a member of a race that isn't human is hot, she totally is :xd:

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
1.Same 2.Same 3.Princess Ruto 4.Malon 5.Cucco Lady.

This thread sounds like it would be for people who look at hentai and wanted good Zelda characters but I stopped that long time ago.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My top 3 r Adult Zelda, Adult Malon, and Nabooru. Zelda is beautiful with grace and kindness to Hyrule. She cares for Hyrule and for Link. Malon is gorgeous when caring for her father and the ranch. Especially with Epona, she will take care of her with her whole life. Nabooru is glamorous with the long orange hair. Her caramel eyes will dazzle any man. But she hates Ganondorf with all her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom