• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

Lol, this is a little off subject, but there's this really cute girl in my 1st period orchestra class who; to the general consensus of my a-hole friends and I, looks exactly like Medli from WW without a duck-bill thing. :)

Edit: Sorry. Just noticed this was in the OOT forum. My bad.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Cute, sexy, and beautiful are all different aspects of attractiveness....

1). Adult Princess Zelda is by far the most beautiful character in OoT. She has this purity about her that I feel is unmatched by any other character in the game.

2.) Nabooru is definitely the sexiest. Her revealing outfit definitely adds to that, but she's got a killer body and amazing eyes.

3). Of the female adults, I'd say Malon is the cutest. Her red hair and cute smile are very attractive.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Adult Malon, because Gingers who don't have snub noses and aren't fat are the best woman you can find and her personality (Of course). I wouldn't say Saria cause that's kinda pedo-ish. I also Like the Cucco lady, she owns chickens, but she is allergic to them too :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Saria and Malon are both "cute" to me. I don't know what it is about Saria, she just IS cute. Malon is a horse-loving girl. Who wouldn't say she is cute?

L

legnase

Saria! Sure she could be thousands of years old but hey you wouldn't know that by just looking at her. And hey she's gonna look the same 50 years from now.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Malon's far and away the 'cutest' IMO. Her laugh when she's telling Link about her dad falling asleep is too adorable.

As far as cute in regards to 'attracted to' cute .. Nabooru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom