• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

G

Goron Guru

For me it's

1. Malon
2. Nabooru
3. Zelda
4. Ruto

Last edited by a moderator:
Malon.

I don't think any others from that game really compare. My "cutest Zelda girl" is actually from another game entirely, but from OoT it's Malon.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Saria.

I'm not even going to mention anyone else. She is perhaps the #1 character I want to see return. And that green hair...grrrrrrrrr

Din Akera

Sniper
Ruto... I think it is one of those things, weird though, that you can be attracted to a blue female, like Mistique (sp?) from X-men, or the girl in Avatar....I will never understand how blue women can be so attractive.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
TWINROVA!
I mean fair enough Koume and Kotake aren't the most attractive ladies I wou like to see.
BUT TWINROVA.

H

Hiroshi Mishima

This is a really hard topic for me to answer with any sort of unbiased response. I'll be frank, while I was playing through Majora's Mask this week, every time I saw/talked with Romani and Cremia, my heart would just melt and I wanted to give them a big hug. But that's Majora's Mask and this is Ocarina of Time so I'll get off that.

I have to make a second admission, it's hard for me to be unbiased in terms of Malon because even before I played the game I have always been extremely attracted to girls with red hair and green eyes, and I'm a big fan of long hair. Malon, for me, represented one of those girls I'd always wanted to meet/hook up with. So no matter how much might like any of the other girls, Malon's always gonna get that +5 cuteness, etc.

That said, I have to admit that I find adult Ruto to be extremely sexy and Saria to be extremely cute. I really can't comment much on Zelda because.. well, I honestly didn't care much for her design in Ocarina of Time. She's beautiful grown up, yes, but for me it doesn't hold a candle to her Link to the Past incarnation or most of her others for that matter. Zelda in Wind Waker is so adorably cute I just wanna hug her, and Twilight Princess Zelda is beautiful and down-to-earth looking. That's actually one of the things I liked about TP; the muted colours used kept everything from being all bright and flashy and colourful which was a good change from Wind Waker.

The subject of Impa.. ugh, I'll be flat out honest here. I've never been an Impa fan in any of her incarnations. She was originally an ugly old woman, then she became this like.. buff body-builder "dike" looking character, and later she turned into this fat cheerful woman. I will say she's the most diverse out of all of them. :p

Then there's Nabooru... how do I even start. I think she's beautiful, yes, but all the Gerudo's are cute/beautiful to a degree. The thing that's always bugged me about the Gerudo were the big mouths and noses, they felt exaggerated. So it's really hard to say. The Cucco Girl (or Anju if you want to give her a name) is certainly cute and I'd love to hang out with her, but for me her design is a water down Malon. Now you look at the artwork, though, and her real beauty and charm come out.

I guess that's the problem, really. You look at the video game versions of these people and you have to ask yourself: Yes, this is a 3-D pixelated, slightly blocky character... so am I attracted to them? Most of the girls I'd have to say yes, a few I'd have to say no.

1) Malon (child or adult, she's adorable and sweet and I will always love her)
2) Adult Ruto's sexyness ties with Saria's cuteness
3) Adult Zelda's beauty is mirror'd in Nabooru's sultry appearence
4) The Cucco Girl
5) The like.. NPC girls who run games or are secrateries (you see them more in MM, I think)

Oh and I just realized that the thread specifically says "cutest female", so I'd have to flat out say Malon.

Austin

Austin
Malon.... definitely

I really wanted Talon to ask adult Link to marry her again, like he did when he was younger. I did just save his ranch and all.....

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Princess Ruto was so adorable. She had that attitude that was like, I'm-not-putting-up-with-you-so-deal-with-it-and-marry-me attitude.

G

GamerMomma

I was always fond of Malon myself, I think it's just her long split-bangs hairstyle that I find cute.

LOLOLOLOLOL Wow, I had split bangs through my whole teen years, and I think now thats where I got it from HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! :lol:

1.Malon
2.Zelda
3.Nabooru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom