• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
For me, the cutest of them all will forever be the unremarkable Malon from the Lon Lon Ranch =)

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely Malon, she is not only the cutest female character in OoT in my opinion, she is my favourite character out of all in OoT. I also like how she is inspired by Marin from LA, who is also a cute Zelda character, and a favourite of mine.

Probably Malon. She had all the things I like in a female character. She was feminine yet she could pull her own weight if the need arises. She's also a very industrious farm girl, which was a refreshing aspect to see in any form of media - be it manga, anime, video games, etc. This female role appears to be a rarity, in my opinion.

A

Antinaka12

I would say malon. just her all together youg or older to me they are both adorable.

Everyone seems to agree,Malon is adorable. :L I could totally see Link and Malon hooking up.
Fan-Fiction writers get out your notebooks!

Link is destined to marry Ruto. End of story. The fact that mermaids are hard to find in Hyrule is simply proof of Link's disloyalty to his fiance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom