• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Any one who likes Saria is a pedophile!!!!!(depending on age and I mean REALLY LIKE)

Do we even get to know how old she actually is? If Kokiries don't age, how are we sure she is just a little girl? Besides, she has that mature air about her, it's hard to point out. The way she looks at Link when he leaves the forest...

I have to admit, Saria is definitely not attractive in the same way Malon is, but she's one of the most interesting characters in the game. She has the personality Malon never got, IMHO. Also, she kinda reminds me of a girl I used to be friends with at school, who I haven't talked to in who-knows-how-long. Well, that, and I would usually go back to being child Link just to talk to her or play the song to see if she had anything interesting to say. (yes, I'm weird liek dat :rolleyes:)

I actually only came to say that. XD But now that I'm here...

1. Saria/Malon.
2. Zelda (both, child and adult).
3. The Bombchu Lady.

Last edited:
I

Insert Username

I'd say Zelda if you use her TP form, but if not, I'd say adult Malon.

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
As a female, I don't find many of them attractive in that way... however, I think that Princess Zelda is of course always lovely and graceful in her own way.
Malon is adorable.
And... Epona. She counts, right? :)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I would have to say Adult Malon for sure. <3 She's just so beautiful, caring and awesome. I've always liked her the best of the females.

Nabooru is a close second though. ^_^

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
For me, It was always Malon. Mainly because I didnt Think Zelda was cute untill later games like Wind Waker, or Twilight Princess. For some reason I never really found Zelda from OOT Attractive... But hey she has to compete with this -
Malon.jpg
:) (Goodness I kinda feel like a dork right now :lol:)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Kotake & Koume *insert trollface*

nah.. I really thought Zelda was cute, I hated Ruto cuz' of her rudeness and marriage-planning and the Great Fairy always creeped me out as a kid :)

Y

Yazz

Kotake & Koume *insert trollface*

nah.. I really thought Zelda was cute, I hated Ruto cuz' of her rudeness and marriage-planning and the Great Fairy always creeped me out as a kid :)

The great fairy still does creep me out, I'm 20.. :(

S

SheikoftheTruth

I think Nabooru. She looks so young and has such a beautiful face. In the Spirit Temple when she's revealed under the armor of an Iron Knuckle, she is very sweet. Edit: I mean after she gets back to normal.
I think the four girls during Link's childhood (Saria, Malon, Ruto and Zelda) are super cute as well, but Nabooru beats them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom