• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the cook in your household?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So, for those living with more people, who cooks your meals? And for those living alone, do you cook your meals?
At our home Mr Vee is the masterchef :P
And when I still lived at home my mom was in charge of the daily cooking :D

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Me and my dad. My mom cooks, too, but only when myself or my father isn't available to do it. She has a tendency to get something started on the stove and then make one of us finish it for her. My grandmother probably hasn't cooked in several years now that she's getting up there in age, and my brother doesn't cook at all.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
oh im like Azs mum, or stick a pizza in the oven..... mum does mosta our cooking....

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
All of the people in my household cook. My sister is vegetarian so she'll cook her own stuff a lot. Before my mom retired I'd sometimes just cook stuff for the both of us. Now she'll cook sometimes and I'll cook sometimes. Just depends.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My parents cook but mostly my mum. When I move out I imagine I’ll be ordering a lot of take out as I really don’t feel like cooking after working a full day of work.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's me, Dio!

I always cooked from age 11 because my parents were terrible cooks and I didn't like to eat their food anymore. I had my Malaysian granny teach me how to cook east Asian style and I have been doing it ever since and expanding my recipes over the years.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
My mom cooks mostly but I do help. I'm not the best cook and she always has to fix whatever I mess up. I'm better at baking though.

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
I burn water, so my fiancee does the cooking in our household. The good news is she's a culinary wizard so I'm in good hands. She's managed to make me like dishes that I always hated.

Personally, I have a deep appreciation for the art of cooking, including trying out new Instapot chicken recipes. Experimenting with various ingredients, trying out new recipes, and creating delicious dishes is truly a rewarding experience for me. It's amazing how food brings people together and allows us to express our creativity in the kitchen, whether it's experimenting with instapot chicken recipes or other culinary delights. Whether living alone or with others, I find joy in preparing meals that satisfy both my taste buds and my curiosity. It's heartening to know that Mr. Vee and your mom have taken on the role of master chefs in your homes – their culinary talents must surely add a delightful touch to your daily routines!

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My mom does most of my cooking for me. I am tremendously awful at cooking. If I can't microwave it, I'm not eating it. I might be able to cook actual food but only if I had a clear instructions sheet for how hot it needs to be and how much seasoning I need and how long to cook it for. Otherwise I'll overthink everything and cook nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom