• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who is That Man in CastleTown Who Asks for Money??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
I mean the man dressed in a strange dress (priest-like, I guess...), at the east entrance of Castle Town, who asks for money every time. I've been paying him a fortune, kind of expecting a heart piece, but he won't give anything! Should I give him anything else, or he's just utterly useless?

Is there any other character like him in any of the other games? I think it's the first time I'm actually allowed to give money away...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Once you give him 1000 rupees, you get a heart piece. Shouldn't be too hard considering the abundance of rupees in the game. If you're low, Agitha's Castle is close by. Give her some golden bugs for a healthy amount.

Off the top of my head, the only other character to request rupees is Gor Ebizo, for the Malo Mart sidequest. 1000 to repair the bridge and an additional 2000 to expand the store to Castle Town (or 200 if you do the hot spring water sidequest prior).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom