• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is someone you find to be good-looking, but are not attracted to?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It is certainly possible to think that someone is good-looking without necessarily being attracted to them. Who's it for you?

My personal answer would be Kanye West. I enjoy a little bit of his music, and I'm not the hugest fan of him as a person, but I find him to be an incredibly good-looking man.

Don't question it.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
the host from How the States got their Shapes

5b2c49374488b300092797db-thumb-640.jpg

I really liked the show too

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Straight guy here, happily married, but still thought I'd give my two cents.

I'm going to echo @MapelSerup and say that the Governator is a good looking guy, both in his prime, and even today. He's in fantastic shape. Not only that, Arnie's just a wholesome dude, always smiling, and actually a smart guy. Definitely agree that Arnie's a fantastic role model.

Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes Terminator 2 with first COVID vaccination

Another guy I think is a handsome guy is Henry Cavill. ESPECIALLY when he played one of my favorite characters, Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher.

The Witcher actor Henry Cavill is a big gamer who held | GameWatcher

The fact that Henry Cavill is also a total PC gamer, nerd, and bro also is a reason why I admire the guy.

And another man I find good-looking...

Still of Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness | Bruce campbell evil dead, Bruce  campbell, Ash evil dead

Bruce Campbell, baby!

The whole Evil Dead movie series I just adore. Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams is one of my favorite characters for sure. What also sells it is that everyone that has met Bruce has said he's also a wholesome dude. He's an ordained minister, and has officiated weddings for couples. Which is badass.

Edit: Had to include Bruce Campbell.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hmm I'd say Chris Hemsworth, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chris Evans spring to mind. They are definitely handsome to be sure but I'm not attracted to them. For women I would say Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone and Cameron Diaz. They are all known for being good looking women and they do look great but again I'm just not attracted to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom