• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is More Annoying: Fi or Navi?

Fi or Navi: Who is the most anoying sidekick?

• Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fi was waaaaaaay more annoying than Navi. i never thought Navi was annoying to begin with, i loved her character, and her hints and advice.
Fi gave useless info, she was always giving weird percentages, and her info on enemies didn't help at all.....

that being said, by the end, i was said to see her go. story wise, she was a good character. but so help me, i will not miss her obvious conclusions

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Well at least Navi is willing to say something to get your attention while Fi just beeps.

E

EpicDoug

I personally think Fi is more annoying just because it takes SO much longer to get through all of her text than it does for Navi. You can't just speed read through text in SS like you could in Ocarina of Time

Fi for sure, always telling you obvious things and talking like microsoft sam. Atleast Navi came with some useful information, and there was mostly text with no talking.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I actually have no idea. I love Navi, well, depending on the situation. If it's one of those times when you can't skip through what she says and it's something you already know/could easily figure out yourself, then she's annoying. However, when she tells you that there are wallmasters in the room, she's really useful. I like my version of Navi so much that I kept her in all my stories.

I like Fi okay, but I wish that she had pupils. That would make her much less creepy and looking like a statue. Unlike everybody else here, I don't mind her voice at all. But the problem is, whenever you ask for a hint, she doesn't tell you something useful, she just tells you something that really doesn't help anybody.

I have to say Fi is slightly more annoying. I would say Navi except my version that isn't annoying is saving her.

Fi by MILES. She was the first "helper" that ever got on my nerves and actually had me yelling at my TV screen to shut up. Nothing about her was appealing.

Fi is annoying. To this day, I have never found Navi to be annoying, meanwhile, Fi will tell you things even when you deny her request. It also seems like they made her have a neutral personality, so as to not let the player get attached to her.

unfortunately for Fi, I say Fi is more annoying (but I like both of them). At least Navi would hurry up in telling you what she needed to tell you. Fi would go on and on and I would rather hear that beeping from the sword then stand there until she blabbed out what she had to tell me and she would always tell me what I already knew! It just dragged on after awhile, dat Glados voice. Though I did love how she called me Master :) Too bad Navi wouldn't give you that respect...so maybe I'll change my vote, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom