• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is More Annoying: Fi or Navi?

Fi or Navi: Who is the most anoying sidekick?

• Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The correct answer is Midna. Fi and Navi have nothing on her. At least what Navi says is useful during your first run through OoT.

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
Navi, by far. I died a little inside when I first played Phantom Hourglass and I heard "Hey!" in the same voice.

I love Fi. She is probably on of my favorite characters in the entire series. The only thing I don't like is when you're about to die, she's like "Your hearts have decreased quite dramatically," and I'm like "I'M TRYING TO STAY ALIVE. SHUT UP."

I think they are both awsome, but Navi takes the place of the more anoying one. I have nothing against her, but "hey, look, listen" sometimes gets on me nerves.

i find that Fi is more annoying, she just interrupts at some points and its really annoying, i didnt actually find navi that annoying to be honest...

Navi for sure i don't think it can get more annoying then "hey listen" every 5 seconds

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Who's More Annoying: Navi or Fi?

This is an issue that's been going on in the Zelda fan universe right now, and there have been varying opinions on it. Now that Skyward Sword is out and almost everyone has had a chance to play it (if you haven't, shame on you) everyone knows about Fi, the spirit of the Goddess Sword. Everyone rants that the infamous Navi is the most annoying character to have by your side, but recently people have been complaining that Fi is also really annoying, giving you pointless warnings that you easily could have figured out yourself, such as "Master, your hearts have decreased quite dramatically." So I'm asking the question: who's more annoying? Personally, I think Navi is way more annoying. In fact, I find Fi helpful (except for the heart thing). What's your opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom