• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Better, Link or Dark Link?

G

Game Player 99

I just want to see who is the most popular out of Link and Dark Link.:nod:

G

Game Player 99

Forgot to answer my own Question. On looks, Dark Link is better. On ambitions, Link is better because he is wanting to save Hyrule Whenever he can. But for me, Dark Link just edges out in front, winning 51/49

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Hmm, this decision is a toughy. Link is the better one for me. He's pure awesome! But at the same time, Dark Link is pure evil awesome. Meeting Dark Link on the field of combat has always been more a reward in of itself than any reward you get for beating him. You know, Game Player 99, you should make a poll for this.

T

The Triforce

Dark Link looks cooler, but link actually thinks for himself and doesn't copy people. I don't know, is close, but I like Dark Link.

E

edman1123

Dark Link, because he's probably the only person that could stand up to Link and give him a run for his money.

G

Grave

Link is better in all ways becuase Dark link is a Copy of normal link plus Dark link Can not make a decsion for him self since he is a copy not a being such as link is

Plus his main purpose was to kill link wich he has failed how many times if you have the skill to kill him in most zelda games (4 swords,Oot)

G

Glorian

Link is better in all ways becuase Dark link is a Copy of normal link plus Dark link Can not make a decsion for him self since he is a copy not a being such as link is

Plus his main purpose was to kill link wich he has failed how many times if you have the skill to kill him in most zelda games (4 swords,Oot)
+1 Though, he is quite fun to fight.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
In the People Without Personalities department, Link already has it bad being a dialogue-less player character, even so, he actually *gasp!* has more PERSONALITY than Dark Link! Link has facial expressions and interactions with NPCs that clue you in on him having a basic "good, determined hero-identity."

Dark Link is a shadow for him to fight. Dark Link's got nothin'.

I'm a freaking fanfic writer and it baffles *me* how people can ascribe any sort of personality to DL. To me, he's just a spell, a Jungian archetype "dark side" representation for Link to fight and get over with.

In other words, Link. I like Link. He's got *slightly* more of a persona going on. That, and I like courageous determined heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom